No announcement yet.

Stolen Cuda is found after 13 years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the latest update. Not sure what kind of pull Sitton has, but after one of the fellas picketed the previous game, he received a visit from Multnomah County deputies. They were there to tell him that Sitton called and complained that he "felt threatened" by this individual, even though the two never came face to face, or even close at the ball game! When the protester was approached by players on Sitton's team wielding baseball bats, and threatening to bash him if he didn't leave, he went to his truck. Before leaving he told the players that thieves should have their "hands chopped off", but not directing it at Sitton, nor did he say it to Sitton. Yet he gets a visit from the cops, and those players who threatened him with violence directly get nothing.
    I wrote a email to the Moultnomah County DA's office today, asking why a protester acting alone, and leaglly was paid a visit by the cops, but the players who actually threatened him did not get a visit? It seems to me that this Sitton carries some influence within the legal system, and is getting treated differently than any other thief who possessed stolen property. ~~To whom it may concern,
    I am very saddened to hear how slowly the legal system is moving as it concerns Lee Sitton, and his possession of Rick White's stolen Cuda, and parts, plus his involvement in stripping the car once he knew he would have to return it.
    But what really upsets me even more is Multnomah County deputies showing up at George D******'s home to harass him because he picketed Sitton's home and a baseball game. I'm shocked that the legal system works so slowly in prosecuting and arresting Lee Sitton, but jumps on George D***** so quickly for a peaceful protest he did, which broke no laws. It seems as though someone friendly with Sitton in the legal system has some influence, and is using it in an attempt to stop anyone who would shed the light on Sitton, and what he's done. I sincerely hope this is not the case, but I would encourage the DA's office to investigate why a protester has been paid a visit by the deputies, and yet Sitton remains untouchable.
    I also wonder why the persons on Sitton's baseball team, who threatened bodily harm with baseball bats, etc. at the game Mr. D****** protested, have not been paid a visit? Is it not a crime to threaten a person with baseball bats, yet the protester seems to be treated as a criminal?

Comment

Must be some back scratching done at that level or somebody is lying. .. Best go in numbers and video confrontations..

Comment

Yes, we had numerous video recorders at the last meeting. Problem was they knew we were coming, and they were a no show. Now we're trying to figure out where and when to have the next interaction.

Comment

Anything new to report? .. He in jail yet?

Comment

Working...
          X