Clear All

Attached Files
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Attached Files
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

cool pics! thanks for sharing!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

good to hear from you and thanks for the great pictures!
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I'm digging around for gearhead stuff in the area. Not a lot so far, but I did find this too:

Gonna see if I can make it there.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

GREAT pics. Thanks for posting. Love the mayberry cruiser, the black & polish 32, and that Cuda with the 5 slots..... nice show.
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

There was some seriously nice rides there and a lot of stuff I wasn't really expecting. Been seeing more and more really well kept cars from the 80's and early 90's. That little red Pontiac Sunbird was immaculate from top to bottom. Dude bought it almost brand new and has loved it as much as any deuce or muscle car I've seen. He was really excited when I stopped to check it out. Wish I could have gotten better pics of it. May not seem like much, bu​t it's his baby and he took a lot of pride in it.

The ZR1 is one of only a handfu​ll I've ever seen. Most people there didn't have a clue that it was anything but a well kept Vette instead of a rare beast that took on the best the world had to offer in 1990. The NSX and the 3000GT VR-4 were the same way. Almost completely overlooked yet incredibly sophisticated for the time. Hell, even now. How many twin turbo, all wheel drive, all wheel steering cars do you know of today?
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                X