Bees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bees?

This is a forward from Lisa in West Virginia. It's always Lisa.

Bees. Oh my gosh. Ohhhhh boy. I mean....holy frickin'.....ohhhhh boy. Some of the comments at the bottom are pretty good. Check out the third photo down from the top. Creepin' crimminies. Things that sting are not for me at all.

The most viral images on the internet, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

That's actually pretty cool.

I love honeybees. We've had a colony in our hollow tree for years, extremely gentle creatures. Our sidewalk went right under the entrance 10' away, never any problems with the kids or us.

Was a healthy colony too. We caught it in the act of swarming about 2 dozen times, that is really something to see. Last winter something happened though, no honeybees this summer, boo....
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

DB sent: Mud wasps, paper wasps in the irrigatton pump switch box... Had to replace the switch.. Even the space behind the switches was packed with mud
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

SoCal honeybees. I've encountered average sized swarms twice personally. Second time it was a swarm looking for a new home and it was as loud as some stereos or planes as it moved. Maybe the bees aren't dying, just going Cali.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
            That's actually pretty cool.

I love honeybees. We've had a colony in our hollow tree for years, extremely gentle creatures. Our sidewalk went right under the entrance 10' away, never any problems with the kids or us.

Was a healthy colony too. We caught it in the act of swarming about 2 dozen times, that is really something to see. Last winter something happened though, no honeybees this summer, boo....
            no honeybees is bad.

We have some at the lake, they like beer... mostly mine. Little buttheads.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

My receptors have honed in on a new swarm that give a different kind of buzz.... http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4599275689.html

Comment

As I take this thread to new levels of construction...

Comment

Originally posted by Casper View Post
                  As I take this thread to new levels of construction...

Didn't know those guys were still around / together.

I live in a musically isolated era, the Black album is still considered new.
                  Last edited by 68scott385; August 2, 2014, 12:59 PM. Reason: LIVE in musically isolated area....dyslexic fingers
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

Didn't know those guys were still around / together.

I love in a musically isolated era, the Black album is still considered new.

Here's another one I like

Comment

I'm betting the guy with the Super Bee is selling to buy this... http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4535969967.html

Comment

Casper, how come you are never able to meet up with another BangShifter? Just wondering. It's a lot of fun, the real side. And I'm probably wrong. Probably lots of folks here already know you in person and I'm just dumb about it, don't know about that. Just wondering.

Comment

I got attacked by yellow jackets 4th of july weekend. I got these itchy hives and had to go to the hospital. F'n things 2 cans of spray got rid of them. I hit their hive with the hedge trimmer.

Comment

Accept without Udo SHOULD probably suck, but.......... I always wanted him to get nabbed for assault. Buggered by Udo Dirkschneider, headline of poetic injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper View Post
                              I'm betting the guy with the Super Bee is selling to buy this... http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4535969967.html

Two door Renteria-mobile?

Comment

Working...
                              X