No announcement yet.

I Scared the New HR Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there's a difference, and I know what you mean. Sue Unit....on her first redline run in Red she was squealing alright, with joy. She said, "If you wreck, make sure you kill us both." Big difference. Really big difference in the appreciation of acceleration.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      Well, there's a difference, and I know what you mean. Sue Unit....on her first redline run in Red she was squealing alright, with joy. She said, "If you wreck, make sure you kill us both." Big difference. Really big difference in the appreciation of acceleration.

Sounds like a keeper.

Took me more than one try too...
      Last edited by 68scott385; August 2, 2014, 12:39 PM.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I wouldn't sweat it, P. Nearly every HR person I ever met thinks they run the company, and that everyone else is dumb as a box of rocks. They are just ASKING to be screwed with, and deserve every bit of pushback they get. So... WAY TO GO.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          I wouldn't sweat it, P. Nearly every HR person I ever met thinks they run the company, and that everyone else is dumb as a box of rocks. They are just ASKING to be screwed with, and deserve every bit of pushback they get. So... WAY TO GO.
          I don't think there's anything to sweat, I'm in HR too, I hate it, but Training has to be assigned to "some" department.

I had already worked for the company 12 years when she was born. And the collective "we" are really glad she's there. I'll leave it at that, the description. A breath of fresh air. Which by implication means we were breathing some bad air before she got there.

Maybe I shouldn't have scared her in my car. But now she's got something to talk about and it was just too easy to do. It was... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X