No announcement yet.

General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lived in a house by a lake when younger. One day during the family lunch a big 'ol woodchuck crawled up on the roof of the stairwell next to the window. We were busy eating and having a conversation. I just said "Mom, whatever happens try not to scream". She said "Why on earth would I scream now?". I replied "look out the window". She screamed anyway..... Women!
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Physics teachers always say "There's no such thing as a free lunch". It also seems the $10 bill has fallen into some disuse. People use fives and twenties more. I realized this one day getting lunch at a fast food joint. I paid with a ten and she seeing more than a five gave me change for a twenty. I always try to carry tens now. It has happened at least one more time. What do Physics teachers know anyway?
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
        E weeks ago I was sitting on the ground pulling weeds and trimming roses, a young weasel came within 8" of my butt and just sat there a few minutes.
        You got to watch out for those young ones, what was his name?

Yes I thought that was funny!

Comment

PW...the second thing I do here is go to "General Discussion" and look for your post. Your perspective on things are interesting to say the least. My day wouldn't be complete without reading your post.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            Wow, CREEPY! The ones you see on TV are so sweet and playful....
            I didn't try to touch the weasel but it did sit there a minute and looked right into my eyes. It was very beautiful, Golden redish brown with stripes across its face. I want to see it again and I hope it comes back...
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
              PW...the second thing I do here is go to "General Discussion" and look for your post. Your perspective on things are interesting to say the least. My day wouldn't be complete without reading your post.
              DITTO, I read your post and think to myself, hey I may actually be sane!
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                What happened to bees?... Did I run YOU off??
                DB, you and I make a total of at least two of us who have noticed that.

Threads here on the new platform, they come and they go. And then they come back. They do, they really do. I'm disfuzzled enough already....don't need interweb thread disappearing/reappearing acts to make me even more so.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yeah, news of the day was kinda interesting, I thought.. It went away... Wonder if somebody just don't like me?.. Not that it matters

Comment

Working...
                  X