I've Had Enough Of You Bozos......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Had Enough Of You Bozos......

So I won't sign on again - 'till I get back from Speed Week and a weekend in Denver (hope to hook up with Bam whilst there). You guys carry on w/o me and I'll be back to muck up the Forum before you know it or in a couple of weeks, whichever comes first. Someone enter some parenthetical phrases whilst I'm gone just to keep the place moving. And use "whilst" from time to time.

Dan

Have fun on the salt you gloriously luck basticle.

Comment

safe travels Dan.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Lucky dog!

Comment

have fun, you don't mind getting a few magazine subscriptions; do you?
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Have fun Dan and don't wear baggy shorts !!!

Comment

Or go commando.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  Or go commando.

You just suggested to an old, wizened man to go commando - were I the tasteless sort, I'd post up a picture of one such person to give you bad dreams

Comment

Dan does that (the "bye" post) just to rub it in, whatever it is he's going off to brazenly enjoy.

So this is where we pile up a whole lot of stuff making fun of Dan. Wait a minute....the last time he went hotrod globetrotting, when he got back he was so far behind that he just picked up on the new threads and never saw how much fun we had making fun of him.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm spying on y'all! Sitting at the lobby computer at the motel as we wait for the salt to dry. Water is about hubcap-deep out there so there's nothing to do but wait. The hope is to tech on Sunday and run on Monday. I didn't see Brian nor Chad but they are likely lurking somewhere in the neighborhood - I have contact info for Brian so I can harass him if necessary.

Really I just post the "bye" posts because I know I'm SO critical to this forum that I suspect that the natives will panic if they don't know where the medicine man is located.

Thinkin' of heading to Ely to see more of the train museum and hook up with Randal if possible - might as well! 'Tain't nothin' goin' on 'round here.

Dan
                      Last edited by DanStokes; August 8, 2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks for checking on us Dad.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Well then a "good riddance" to you too, and have fun on the salt.

Comment

Dan adds new meaning to the words "old salt" when he's at Bonneville. I keep meaning to ask him what it was like when salt formed for the first time at Bonneville - rumor is, he was there.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                              Dan adds new meaning to the words "old salt" when he's at Bonneville. I keep meaning to ask him what it was like when salt formed for the first time at Bonneville - rumor is, he was there.
                              That's close to what I was thinking. I've always figured Dan could afford all the exotic speed-related travel adventures because he invented and patented dirt when he was a young man.
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                              X