Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video edition of Ladies doing cool things with cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video edition of Ladies doing cool things with cars.

Not only is there a Lady with a car, she is singing a song from a movie with a strong car theme.

Enjoy!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

I guess my definition of cool differs from yours....
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

They are having FUN! Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        I guess my definition of cool differs from yours....
        Lol. Had to call it something...........so I set the bar low, feel free to post up a topper.

Glad you like it Bob. My buddy since junior high, his wife is an interpreter. Love her stories and insights, but its funny to me how she can't stop talking with her hands. Buddy says she does it in her sleep too.
        Last edited by STINEY; August 7, 2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I talk to myself with my hands. Helps me clarify my thoughts.. My son will move his hands in gibberish and shrug questionly.. Asks what I was talking about..... Like measuring something.. I say 4 1/6 then I temember easier because mouthing or saying that becomes 14 7/16 or something.. ..besides, my advice is the only one I trust...

Comment

Most of us highly evolved intellectuals talk to ourselves, its a proven fact. The medium is irrelevant.

Comment

It would be much cooler if they weren't driving on public streets while doing it. Just thinking of everyone's safety.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                It would be much cooler if they weren't driving on public streets while doing it. Just thinking of everyone's safety.
                All they really are doing is singing along.. You do it, I'm sure?.. You talk to your wife/passenger? .. We just do it manually, much like Bang shifting a manual!

Comment

Working...
                X