The Neighbors' English Bulldog - And the Latest Earworm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Neighbors' English Bulldog - And the Latest Earworm

Our immediate neighbors to the west of us are even more introverted than we are here at Weeville. The guy who put 20 feet of chain link fence ten feet onto our property. The guy who had some guys with a tittle backhoe dig a hole, about ten feet onto our property. But that's beside the point. It goes to say that fancy people can be rednecks too. He's a doctor, a chiropractor.

Never even saw his wife until earlier this week. They've got an English Bulldog. The dog was taking her Mama out for a walk across their yard. Dragged Mama, literally, over to greet us in our driveway.

Lola the Dog. Dadgum it...Unit and I both have been singing that song for days now, can't get it out of our heads. Lah-lah-lah-lah LO-la. YouTubed it this afternoon and played it as loud as my computer speakers would go. Why did I do that? It only made things worse.
    Last edited by pdub; August 10, 2014, 04:16 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Damn Brits!
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I'm probably wrong

Comment

there is a dog named "muffin" here down the hall. little dog with a giant luigi mustache.

I wonder if the he/she knows he/she is called "muffin."..and those feminine addons. little bow, maybe a pink collar.

I had my door open, it waltzed right in took a look around. Did not care if I was here. The whole building is hers..
        edit:
        "muffstache."

good name for such a dog.
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 10, 2014, 05:21 PM.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Tedly, I so completely hate you. But I love you. Yeah, that's a game changer for sure. Didn't change the song but it sure changed the words. Now my head's spinning around on my shoulders like Linda Blair's in that crazy movie, whatever it was.

That Sir, is funny as hell.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Gotta love Weird Al, that song has been stuck in my head almost 30 years now!
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
            X