No announcement yet.

SBG's Buick problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before I plug in the new airbag stuff, I will be certain it's not set to still explode.

I honestly hate airbags, but with that said, had my brother's truck had an airbag - he'd probably still be with us (steering wheel got him in the chest)
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Too Bad PNW GM techs are retards ...you gotta drive the lowest csi car sold in America

Comment

I agree SGM... worst case, though, I'll drive it without side airbags... and, truth be told, I was really interested in the TDI powered Samurai they did on extreme 4x4... so call this a parts donor vehicle. While people are enamoured over the Sammis, I know where there's a boat load of MBs that this motor would power nicely.

Or, think of it this way, my wife's cars... in sequence were a Subaru Forester that she had just when we started dating, then a ***king prius and a not-so-Smart car.... now she's got the VW and the Jeep JK, both well below GM cars - but she's moving the right way.

Comment

Those dogs are great! I miss my dog. Have fun with the bondo, looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
            Those dogs are great! I miss my dog. Have fun with the bondo, looks good.

More people have met Buick and said their next dog will be a Mastiff... today at the bank, same story. It will be interesting to see how many (if any) do actually get mastiffs.

Comment

So... Where is the Legal Professional representing Bambi's family in the wrongful death case?? Sorry... Couldn't resist...
              Bodywork looks good tho...
              Last edited by silver_bullet; August 18, 2014, 05:18 PM.
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                So... Where is the Legal Professional representing Bambi's family in the wrongful death case?? Sorry... Couldn't resist...
                Bodywork looks good tho...

they settled after they realized they had a frivolous case - the next season, I get to shoot Bambi's mom.

Comment

roadkill... it's what's for supper.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    While people are enamoured over the Sammis, I know where there's a boat load of MBs that this motor would power nicely
                    Wait just a second, what was that? Boatload you say?
                    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Wait just a second, what was that? Boatload you say?

it's not like you want one, there's also a desert full of them several states closer to you.

Comment

There you go with the logical-thinking again.......
                        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

bonus of the FJ40 buy - it's totally confused my wife... she thinks I utterly hate all things toyota
                          I told her when it's all done, it'll be as much toyota as her jeep is

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

getting closer (to caring less).
                              the difference between a right and left seat belt for a Jetta (other than the price from a wrecking yard).... as you might imagine, I bought a replacement for the left side... a right side and simply rebent the tabs..... I love it when I can save money with a hammer

the quarter panel looks like crap and I don't care

okay, in fairness, it looks like crap if you face it from 100' or less... outside of 100', it's perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X