Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Car Super Nationals Anarchy At The Arch Starts Thursday At 5pm Central!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Car Super Nationals Anarchy At The Arch Starts Thursday At 5pm Central!!!!

We will be live Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the Street Car Super Nationals "Anarchy at the Arch" event from Gateway International Raceway starting Thursday at 5pm. Use the link below to share this and get all your friends to watch. Of course if you are within a couple hours of St. Louis, you need to be heading to Gateway to join us in person for great wheels up drag racing this weekend like only the Street Car Super Nationals can provide.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

I work only a few miles from Gateway but once again will be AT work all 3 days of this event. Have fun on what will be a HOT weekend.
    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

I went to the one they have at Las Vegas for the first time last nov and it was a treat. Great racing!
      Racing Solves Everything

Comment

Was there Friday night..............got to see the 5.52 run.........was pretty awesome.
        We were on the fence at the starting line and I swear Stupid Fast sucked all the oxygen out of the air for a moment.

Chad had already bailed but got to see McTaggart pulling BS duty.

Stupid Fast after record run in the pits

Our man McTaggart on the scene
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
        X