So-Al Shooting spree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So-Al Shooting spree...

well they started burying the 11 folks that were killed by the idiot last week...

Most of this happened right around my area... guy was a simple nut case... but he took some really good folks with him... bummer...

K

Re: So-Al Shooting spree...

very sad.

Comment

sorry to hear it, prayers for there familys
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

A sad day for everyone in Geneva and Samson, Alabama.
        Our prayers for all the victims families.

Comment

Very sorry to hear, would not want to hear it it happen any where but even more so with as nice as every one was down there on drag week.

Comment

That story was just horrible and then the Germany chaser. I wish these murder- suicide people would reverse the order.

Comment

Just a terrible and tragic event

So many innocent lives lost
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

This is the reason why it should be a law that everyone must carry a firearm. Sure the guy might have shot a couple of people, but if everyone had a gun then he would have been shot long before he killed all those people. And at that if everyone carried a gun then the dude might have thought twice about going on the rampage, knowing that the people would fire back.

Like the old saying goes, it's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that this happened at all, and especially in your area. From the news reports I couldn't piece together where in the state it was. Crazy people are crazy people and it's difficult or impossible to know where, when, and how they'll cut loose. I hope the families can learn to live with this in as good a way as possible.

Dan

Comment

pitiful...

and since he used an SKS, those with assault style rifles will now come under further attack from our government.

My the victims R.I.P.

May the shooter rot in Hell.

mardyn

Comment

F'n dumbass shooter needed a hobby.

Like cars, maybe.

Next time you meet some idiot car fan who's a liiiiiitttttle bit off.... treat 'em politely. They could be the next whack-job gunman.

Next question: how come there aren't loonies like this in Switzerland? (or any other nation with HOT women?) All the distracting blonde chicks there maybe?

Comment

Our Prayers are with the families.

Comment

Working...
                        X