Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Well Trained Pup!

My hobby is needing a hobby.

As a non-drinker you'll have to tell me if Bud Light is worth guarding. I thought that was kinda swill.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      As a non-drinker you'll have to tell me if Bud Light is worth guarding. I thought that was kinda swill. Dan
      You are correct Dan. Dog is protecting water!!
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I'm a non-drinker as well. However before I drank I wouldn't touch that. The fact is dogs lack taste in what kind of booze to drink. I was stationed in Korea in 1961. I lived on a little compound that only held my battery for a while so we had a little mini nco/enlisted club. We had built a little patio that looked over the beautiful (and sweet smelling) rice paddies. we sat out there in the evening and enjoyed a drink or two. A Couple of guys had rescued a St. Bernard puppie and every night it would lerk around until somebody would set their beer down on the patio and the dog would leap into action knocking the drinkl over and lapping it up. Didn't show any descret preference for what the drink was. Dog was usually hung over and mean every morning.

Comment

Funny!

Is this the same dog, protecting a bone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O15DXv3Vwg

Comment

My attitude about beer is that I insist on buying it from someone who makes it better than what I would do myself. So, that's pretty-much anybody.

Comment

My mom has a Pomeranian that will drink your beer and then EAT the can. He's one bad fluffy mofo...
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
                Funny!

Is this the same dog, protecting a bone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O15DXv3Vwg
                "That guy who is sticking his leg in my business is NOT getting my bone!" That mutt is dumber than Knucklehead! (Actually, The Boy is fairly smart but dumber than my other Standard Poodles).

Dan

Comment

One of my buddies had a pit bull that loved jumping jack firecrackers, whenever one got lit he'd go psycho on it. It was all good until he developed a taste for M-80s.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

My brother had a dog that used to play catch with cinder blocks. He was the meanest junkyard dog you ever met, we called him Bockhead. That was all good until one day he decided to chase the building. Turned himself into cement mix.

Comment

Badda Bing

Comment

Working...
                        X