Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More stuff must go. Hunter high speed balancer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More stuff must go. Hunter high speed balancer.

I have an old Hunter high speed on the car balancer with rings to do 13, 14 and 15 inch wheels. It's in working conditions, runs on 240 volts. Anyone interested before it goes on CL? I'm in Wyoming county in PA about 20 miles north of Scranton. Asking $250 but that's just a starting point. Make offer.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

That's a great rig and useful for finding bad wheel bearings and such, too. It's all we used at the Buick dealer. Ours was 110VAC though - not sure if the 220 limits it's usefulness. Can you get adaptors for the bigger wheel sizes? I don't know what's available.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      That's a great rig and useful for finding bad wheel bearings and such, too. It's all we used at the Buick dealer. Ours was 110VAC though - not sure if the 220 limits it's usefulness. Can you get adaptors for the bigger wheel sizes? I don't know what's available.

Dan

This one was had a 120V plug on it when I got it. It would hardly get the tires up to speed. Then I realized it was a 240V unit. Running it at half voltage results in one quarter of the power, not one half. Yeah, it was great to use. I doubt there are any rings larger then 15".
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
      X