Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Tonya Harding got into drag racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever wondered what would happen if Tonya Harding got into drag racing?

I'm thinking this chick would have her for dinner.

Last edited by Casper; August 27, 2014, 04:19 PM.

If there's one thing Italian women know how to do well, it's cook.
    Last edited by Casper; August 27, 2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

my grandma was italian. She was so italian, she mispronounced part of her family relative surnames as irish...she could not believe how italina she was herself apparently.

"you can take the girl from the show butt..."

I did not catch the rest. I'll have to rewind.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Outlaw Pro Mod is SO under-exposed and under-appreciated. So many incredible stories like this. All this industry attention on Nostalgia F/C and Gasser/FX. Can't anybody see in twenty years Outlaw Pro Mod will be what we will all be nostalgic for? I swear NHRA thinks they can snuff it out like Pro Stock Truck or Modified Eliminator. Remember all the car magazine cover stories about Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Street? Where are the ones about Outlaw Pro Mod? Oh yes, Outlaw Pro Mod will ALWAYS be Outlaw Pro Mod just like Funny Car NEVER became Fuel Coupe.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

She'd get her ass kicked
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

She was in a celebrity road race thing and lost too..

Comment

She had fun on the salt....
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

She did good on the salt. We waited in line in front of her team a few years ago. Chatted with her for a while, her crew said she was really good at following instructions which is important out there (more like a pilot than a driver). Cue thug jokes in 3.. 2.. 1...
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I noticed you walked with a limp last weekend, did you happen to get "hit up" to say that?

(thug joke executed! )
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

She always had modified rigs.. Seems she lost her license when she had a sports car (pony car) She is/was from Portland OR, and was living upriver in WA ... Dunno about now.. Was always in the news for thuggery.. Like her hub cap flinging event..

Comment

Hah! Casper made a coinky-dink.....

http://jalopnik.com/5834017/tonya-ha...d-speed-record

Should we start a fast girls with pretty cars thread to go with the pretty girls with fast cars one?
                      Last edited by RockJustRock; August 27, 2014, 06:38 PM.
                      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

She would do well in NASCAR..........a budding rivalry with Danika.............makes me grin just to think about it.....LOL! They could ride that horse forever!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                        X