Windows 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Got a monitor you can have, dunno how to get it to you cheaply, threw away the box.. Be cheaper to buy a flatty from Wally's
    Enablers. Everybody here. I love it. I just plain frickin love it.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

I took your advice Joe, did all of that.

I got another computer-generated prompt that said, "You should go to church more often."

Now I need a new monitor. I've only got a size 9 shoe/foot, but....now I need a new monitor...And probably some sheetrock too, and some paint....
      Monitor?? I didn't know you even had a hallway.........
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

I took your advice Joe, did all of that.

I got another computer-generated prompt that said, "You should go to church more often."

Now I need a new monitor. I've only got a size 9 shoe/foot, but....now I need a new monitor...And probably some sheetrock too, and some paint....

Damn, it always works for me...did you do it while standing on your head and facing east? I may have left that part out....
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Data-mining is something I also do not like but almost every website you visit does it today.

In many cases data mining has many good purposes for website administrators has it provides data as to which forms of advertising work better then others and it also provides incite into where their hits and unique users are coming from.

Knowing this information helps administrators of websites spend their advertising money more wisely.

I like using social media but I can tell you many forms of social media are not worth spending your money on because while they are nice to use but they simply don't work.

Jimbo

Comment

In Private browsing ... if they can't eat your cookies, they get real confused as to what to sell you.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
            X