This One Really Takes It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This One Really Takes It

DB sent me a story from his news area recently about a guy who took a bunch of photos of his wife's funeral and gathering, photos that he cherished. As it was written it was a long and touching story about a camera that got stolen in a house break-in a year later. He never downloaded the photos. So the camera's gone, but to shorten the story, he got the camera and the photos on it back. The thief had actually taken curious face shot photos of himself by accident while trying to figure the camera out, those were on the chip too. So crooks are really dumb.

This one takes it. I've made up a bogus sign once in my life, as a joke. It takes a while, with a marker, and at times some artistic ability. But this one....this one takes it. Practically amazing.

A Massachusetts state trooper patrolling in Chicopee was not fooled by the woman who attached a piece of cardboard to the back of her 1991 Honda Accord in an attempt to pass it off as a license plate Tuesday morning.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Should mention she was 30 when she died of cancer.. ... But yeah that lic plate one takes the cake!

Comment

I suppose official record keeping gets defended somehow... that was an interesting story.

if to make a vanity plate, I like this one. Pretty purple colors...so effeminate.

"nsane" is taken.

deciphering these extra official things...
      the VA and backlog must be home loan type benefit seekers. the real wounded or horrors are extremely rare.
      I found viet nam had 900,000 different military personnel, and "only" 58,000 were lost.

the gulf generation, to this day, is the most wounded...just add chemicals. Not a single slow mission with aircraft or weaponry. All deadly.

anyway.. if to make a license plate: Earn it, make it official.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 3, 2014, 04:52 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X