Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do I do with this?

Originally posted by LS1 ZR2
    I don't think getting my Camaro is going to be a issue.
    Probably not and it is a good thing to be optomistic, but it never hurts to be prudent either.

What model did you order ?
    What options ?
    Did they provide an estimated delivery date ?

After I picked the 2SS with the options I liked, it was near $40,000 !!!

Comment

I will have my guy's take some pictures tomorrow.

You should seriously consider having your guys work their magic on your new Camaro. I hereby volunteer to be the test driver. ;-)
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I ordered a silver 2-SS, with black stripes. I also ordered the RS package, and polished wheels.

I don't have a delivery date, I have called a few "friends" for help. They started production this past Monday, and start shipping out of the plant next week. Mine will not be one of the first few built, but it should not be too long before it is built. I hope to have it here leaving black marks before the weather in Michigan turns really nice.

And, I will be modifying it ASAP.

Comment

Sweet....Can you let us MI guys know when you get it....I would love to come down to the Speed Shop and see it.

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Best use of a 1980 Corvette?

Seal the T-tops with some good quality aquarium sealer, flip the car upside down, bolt a Minnkota 70 lb thrust motor to the front and put an Evinrude 220 on the back and take that beeotch bass fishin!

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Just make it a street beater with a really healthy small-block. More people care about '80 Camaros, anyways...*ducks*
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I ordered a silver 2-SS, with black stripes. I also ordered the RS package, and polished wheels.
                Very nice indeed. I noticed on the Chevy website pics, when you order the RS package, RS letters replace the SS logo, rather than the old RS / SS method used previously.

Comment

I am awaiting the 2011 iroc z ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X