Fast & Furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fast & Furious

I plan on going to see the movie. Mostly because I like like cars and it is a car movie. If it were not for the F+F movies I may not be into cars. Sure, it started me off on the wrong track(rice), but dad put me back on the straight and narrow.

Comment

F-Bomb clones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7bG...eature=channel

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi
        I plan on going to see the movie. Mostly because I like like cars and it is a car movie. If it were not for the F+F movies I may not be into cars. Sure, it started me off on the wrong track(rice), but dad put me back on the straight and narrow.
        you're on the right path IMO.

I've never seen a problem with the movies. I used to think I hated "drifters" too, until I went to a local drifting event in Metaire, LA - and then I realized, there were a bunch of young kids (guys, girls) who were flogging the piss out of their cars, breaking them, fixing them, making them faster. It doesn't matter if they are driving imports or domestics, they ALL buy parts from Summit, Jegs, etc.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

hijack
          at the other place we enjoy a lively debate
          one about street racing has been going on for days
          we welcome all comments

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

To me the best movie Diesel's done is Riddick.
            Not true. His best was Saving Private Ryan. His character got killed off early in the script, saving us from having to suffer through any more of his wooden "acting" for the rest of the movie. ;D

Comment

Working...
            X