No announcement yet.

Bangshifters, you are making it hard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big HUGS from NC, Sweetie! Glad you're up to hanging out with us crazies.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
      Happy to see you check in. Hope you are feeling better these days.
      Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
      74 Nova Project
      66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
      79 Chevy Truck Project
      1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
        I will try, but I'm busy with a huge game of yard tetris.
        Yard tetris...........Bwahahahahaha!!!! That is a great analogy, love it!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Yard tetris...........Bwahahahahaha!!!! That is a great analogy, love it!

The game I play is a little diffrent its call musical cars!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome back, guys. I am brain tuckered from researching reclining love seats. I quit, and came here for a minute. What company makes good furniture days?

Comment

Coolest living room item I've seen was longer than a love seat, shorter than a sofa. It had recliners on each end and in the middle it had a drop down like a split bench from a big car with cup holders and stuff. Don't know much else but that it exists and I'd have no place to put it. In closed mode it was a small sofa, fully opened it looked like something from Transformers.
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Oh, what I saw WAS a reclining love seat. But that console part is a must. If it makes the thing too bulky I'm sure PW will gladly knock out a wall to accomodate. This one is on special, but the review says the recliner broke and the Pleather left odd brown stains on sitters in bad places. Not this one.

Rediscover Overstock with Free Shipping on Orders Over $49.99 - Your Online Store for Smart Finds and Ridiculous Deals!
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Great to hear from the better half for a change! Sue Unit. keep Pdub occupied... he tends to have a short attention span and seems to be too easily distracted... I tend to get in trouble when not properly supervised... Just ask Tammy!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Check out Rowe furniture. Their stuff is made in the US (Virginia) and has really good quality. We have a Rowe couch but we didn't look at "motion furniture" so I don't know what they offer.

Dan

Comment

Thanks for the help Rock and Dan. I will check them both out, after I procrastinate for a day

Comment

My parents have a reclining love seat from lazyboy. We call it the knock out couch. If you don't want to study the back of your eye lids then I would suggest you not put your feet up and lean back. Many family members have had their picture taken after the KO!
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

I have my doctorate in back of the eyeball studying, so I will check into LAZY BOY as well. Hey, why is it that spell check shows up now and then as I compose a post? It didn't show up this time.

HA it just showed up as I was editing the post.
                          Last edited by sueunit; September 16, 2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                            I have my doctorate in back of the eyeball studying, so I will check into LAZY BOY as well. Hey, why is it that spell check shows up now and then as I compose a post? It didn't show up this time.

HA it just showed up as I was editing the post.

It, at least in my experiences, only shows itself if it thinks you misspell a word. Many automotive related words & phrases cause it to appear. Either way, it only checks spelling, not grammar.

Glad to see your new computer is allowing you to surf & post.
                            Last edited by 68scott385; September 16, 2014, 08:02 PM.
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                            X