We'll Be Offline a While Probably Maybe or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
    Red is crying out in the garage right now ... you heathen !!!
    I thought about that Steve, but sometimes in life you have to take a risk. Red will likely wreck me the next time I pull out of the driveway. And then, disabled and unable to get away from the scene, the zombies will trudge into the picture and eat my brains.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

So, tonight I finally gave in and said "yes" to the ongoing prompt on my own computer, "Do you want to install Windows 8.1?"

Seeing Unit's puter run so well on 8.1, I finally said yes. It took two hours to do the download and all of the clicks. Spooling. And then I had to answer a whole lot of questions. In going through the interrogation process....those sumbitches knew my WORK email address. They knew my cell phone number. They already knew my wanker is only 1 inch long. How in the heck did they find out all of that, it's on their database. Seriously, how do they KNOW that? That's creepy. George Orwell was right, exactly right. He WAS. All those years ago.

Comment

You will be surprised what they do know! Make your blood run cold

Comment

One of the reasons I have so little on-line life (except here). None of their darn business, I say.

On the Zombie thing - There's a sign in town that the Zombies will take the weak first so come in and work out (it's an exercise place) but I think they'll take the really smart people first as they're after brains. So I'm safe!

Dan

Comment

FWIW - that's a big misconception about Zombies ... they only eat the brains after all the other readily available "consumables" are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
              FWIW - that's a big misconception about Zombies ... they only eat the brains after all the other readily available "consumables" are gone.
              Oh? That's good to know... I wouldn't want them to starve to death looking for pdub's brain!!!

HA! Had to. Kidding. Sorry.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

... and while we're on the subject; just when the hell did Zombies start to run and open doors and stuff? That's just soooo wrong on way too many levels. Takes bats, golf clubs, ice picks and such things right out of the weapon-of-choice considerations. It appears as if it needs to be a firearm at distance now.

Comment

~~Oh? That's good to know... I wouldn't want them to starve to death looking for pdub's brain!!!
                  HA! Had to. Kidding. Sorry.

No, you're exactly right Beags. (Quotes function not working correctly right now)....the zombie that gets through to me will be crunching on my skull and spitting stuff out....that tastes like CRAP! Not knowing, my thought processor is actually in my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                    (Quotes function not working correctly right now)

Lot of things not working smoothly today....EXTRA...L O N G....download.....T I M E
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

Lot of things not working smoothly today....EXTRA...L O N G....download.....T I M E

Yep, it's given me the time and initiative to actually do something productive, like playing Yard Tetris.

NOTE: That phrase, that analogy, Yard Tetris, that one will stick. That's it alright, a permanent part of the vocabulary from now on.

Comment

I play driveway Tetris frequently....multiple vehicles, only one good place to work on one. It's caused by small garage syndrome...maybe one day (year) I'll cure that.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Can we get a celebrity to be spokesperson for SGS (Small Garage Syndrome)? Maybe Dulcich? Pretty sure I could write the copy - but so could he.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                          X