Got a spare million for a panhead ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a spare million for a panhead ?

Read reviews, watch trailers and clips, find showtimes, view celebrity photos and more on MSN Movies
    Phil / Omaha

most of the proceeds for a tax deductible charity.

I bet it gets big dollars.

The cult that movie symbolizes.. most of those 60 something hippies that lived it are dead or brain damaged...still hurting others. My dad is one of few weirdos left.

I would only remember that bike for the masochist effeminate losers.. with a bullshit story, anything but truthed.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

1 mill for a chopped pan...no thanks...could build 30 of them or more for that price....stupid.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'd rather get this if I wanted an expensive movie prop.

Comment

Always liked the looks of the bike, never wanted one tho, ...in the end, it's just a bike easily cloned.

Comment

I like the Billy Bike better than Captain America....
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Comment

Me too, Joe, me too, might not be able to throw my leg over the Capt'n Amer

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                  I like the Billy Bike better than Captain America....
                  Absolutely !!!

Comment

Both are rigid's. I would like to build softail clones of each. That would be cool....I cant fathom riding long hours on a hardtail frame....my back hurts thinking about it.

Comment

Tire pressure! That's the secret!

Comment

How far would it go on a full tank of gas ?

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
                          How far would it go on a full tank of gas ?
                          Nobody knows - it was half full of cocaine!
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

2.5 or 3.5 Gallon tanks....30 to 40 MPG on an old panhead

Comment

Just hit my local tv station's web page....https://www.katu.com/news/entertainm....html?mobile=y

Comment

Working...
                              X