A possiable future 'Sale.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A possiable future 'Sale.'

Any idea what I 'might' be able to get $-wise for the following items. #1. A pair of assembled BATTEN(Oldsmobile...)Cyl. Heads bought NEW by my Brother. NEW,& in the origional box. Bought new in 1989. #2. One USED set of Oldsmobile Batten(that's right,He bought ANOTHER set,this time in Carsile((P.A. ...)Cyl. Heads. He never got the chance to build the 'Killer' Olds Engine He alway's talked about :'(. Oh,well. #3. 1970 Olds 455 Engine/Transmission. From 1970 Delta-88. Still greasy/'virgin' Engine. Various Eldebrock Buick-Olds-Pontiac Small & B.B. Intakes. 1970 Oldsmobile Aluminum 'W-25' back Axle,complete,Drum-to-Drum. These are just SOME examples of what my Brother had laying around,parts-wise. Thank's,fellow 'Kar-Kooks' ;D! ~J/W-OO6.

Re: A possiable future 'Sale.'

Sounds like you could open a fee-bay store and just let the prices go where they may.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

dont know what you'll get, but there's a pair of heads on the interweb asking 2400

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Thank's(so far..)folks. I'll check the part numbers from that ad Squirrel. ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

i would like to have the 455 trans combo if it's not a long haul

Comment

Working...
          X