the big dog vs little dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the big dog vs little dog

another intelligent stone age day in bangor maine...
    BANGOR, Maine — Police said a small dog was killed by a larger dog on Saturday on 17th Street, and they are searching for the offending canine and its

BANGOR, Maine — Police said a small dog was killed by a larger dog on Saturday on 17th Street, and they are searching for the offending canine and its owner.
    Bangor police Sgt. Tim Cotton said a woman was walking two small dogs when she encountered another woman walking the larger dog.
    The names of the women were not disclosed.
    Cotton said the woman with the larger dog yelled at the woman to go to the other side of the street, as the larger dog was becoming aggressive toward the smaller dogs. The sergeant said the larger dog somehow broke free of its leash and went after the smaller dogs, attacking one of them, a Yorkie.
    Cotton said both of the small dogs were leashed. He added that the owner of the smaller dogs chased after the larger dog, and the smaller dog later died.
    The owner of the larger dog is described as having a thin build, between age 30 and 40 and has medium length dark hair. Cotton said police are attempting to locate her so they can speak with her.
    Anyone with information should call Bangor police at 947-7384 and ask for Trish Bruen, animal control officer.
    dogs are great. I just want one that mutilates babies and scares my neighbors...

that phenomena is in the building I just moved to.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

~~Cotton said the woman with the larger dog yelled at the woman to go to the other side of the street, as the larger dog was becoming aggressive toward the smaller dogs. The sergeant said the larger dog somehow broke free of its leash and went after the smaller dogs, attacking one of them, a Yorkie.~

Another case in point, not all Rednecks are in the South. Rednecks are everywhere. "Get yer puny little mutts offa this sidewalk cause my big dog is coming through!" Poor little Yorkie.

Great reporting, too! HAhAhahAH!!!!!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That's right we don't have a corner market on rednecks or being stupid ( hey y'all watch this ). There everywhere!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Wonder what kind of "big dog" it was. I'd guess pit bull, but my mutt bit a chihuahua once - so it could be any kind of dog if it wasn't socialized properly (as my dog wasn't).

In my dog's defense, she was on a leash in her yard and the un-leashed chihuahua ran into her (my) yard in an aggressive nature. My dog was simply defending her turf. Dogs don't see size, they just see threats.

Comment

There was a headline here in La La Land about a pair of Pit Bulls killing a Chinaman. It wasn't disclosed if they were hungry again an hour later. Seriously dogs are going to be dogs.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
          X