Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I realize it's just a commercial, but. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realize it's just a commercial, but. .

Every time I see it I want to punch this guy in the head!

Is the message "We know people are idiots, so we build our cars accordingly" Or is this just the new "normal"

Bases on the comments, I'm not alone.

Just groovin' to my own tune.

If you need a light on the dash to remind you to pay attention, you should not be operating a motor vehicle. You are not alone, and there is no way I would want that crap in my car. It would only have me saying 'I know' over and over then getting pissed and putting some tape over those idiot lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
      If you need a light on the dash to remind you to pay attention, you should not be operating a motor vehicle. You are not alone, and there is no way I would want that crap in my car. It would only have me saying 'I know' over and over then getting pissed and putting some tape over those idiot lights.

^^^This.....if you need all that crap on your car, you aren't driving, you are distracted.

I hate what that commercial implies. If you need the car to tell you when you aren't paying attention to driving, you shouldn't be driving to begin with.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

It's for all those morons who think cars are appliances, like a microwave oven - set it and forget it.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

K.I.S.S. when it comes to cars.. Less crap, the better.. Gps on my phone in the passenger seat works best!

Comment

I have yet to get a phone with a screen...never had gps.
            I like the 80s tinkerbell for the belt reminder..it shuts off.

was it chuck yeager who said:
            "if you need an angle of attack gauge, you should not be flying"

bombers do, but its famous anyway.. like bill gates and 4k memory for everybody.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X