X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice racing with rods and customs..

Only in cold sweden :D..

Re: Ice racing with rods and customs..

Unhinged :o ;D! Love the Ardun headed Roadster with the 'Studded' Snows. Now,where's Frosty the f*ckin' Snowman NOW?! :o ;D ;) ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
      Unhinged :o ;D! Love the Ardun headed Roadster with the 'Studded' Snows. Now,where's Frosty the f*ckin' Snowman NOW?! :o ;D ;) ~J/W-OO6.
      Probably inside the warm Delivery,with a cold orange julius ;D

Comment

That is just unregulated cool. Forget waiting for the sun to come out so you can pull your car out and wax it in the driveway. That is the coolest. Just get out and enjoy your hot rods. Yaaaaa!
        Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Wisconsinites do the same thing... Check them out here.

3000 drywall screws in one tire is not unheard of.
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I wonder if those Swedes 'race' for $$$$? Everybody puts some $$$$ into a 'pot'....like a Slushfund :o : :P ;D. ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
              I wonder if those Swedes 'race' for $$$$? Everybody puts some $$$$ into a 'pot'....like a Slushfund :o : :P ;D. ~J/W-OO6.
              Wow. It must be a slow day, because I actually laughed at that. :D
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

something is wrong with my keypad...i can't find any of those letters on here!!

Comment

That is so majorly cool!!! Is that a reindeer skin under the 32 Ford roadster? Ultimate cool!!
                  President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I was in Merrill this year, the week after Freiburger showed up without hat or gloves. Minus 15 when I was there. Might have been the friendliest motorsports event I've ever been to. I heard some have 10,000 screws per tire, and takes 10 hours per tire. Times real close to asphalt 1/8th mile. I will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
                      Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I was in Merrill this year, the week after Freiburger showed up without hat or gloves. Minus 15 when I was there. Might have been the friendliest motorsports event I've ever been to. I heard some have 10,000 screws per tire, and takes 10 hours per tire. Times real close to asphalt 1/8th mile. I will be back.
                      There should have been possible to share some of this cold,with the places on earth that has wars going on for years...wouldnt surprise me,that sitting inside drinking something warm would be the most omportant thing to do then :D

Comment

More pics of rods and customs,AND with videos ;).Check out the link.

Comment

Those roadster look at home on the ice......Strange but true.

Seth
                          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Then your gonna like this vid ;D.

Comment

More cool pics ;D.

Comment

Working...
                              X