Busted My 10yr old watching "videos" Not Sure What to Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted My 10yr old watching "videos" Not Sure What to Do

So, I walk in the door from my bike ride and happen to look down and my 10 year old son Jason is watching this trash.

He says to me "DADDY! have you seen ROADKILL?" "It's AWESOME"

SMH....Not sure how I can get him to stop watching this kind of smut.....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Surprised it's taken him this long!
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

You will never get rid of the Fury now
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Oh the shame! What ARE you going to tell his mother?
        Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
        74 Nova Project
        66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
        79 Chevy Truck Project
        1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Like father , like son .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Oh no....the Fury is here to stay....He loves that car.

He loves all things automotive rigs, cars, tow trucks, tractors...He is kinda like another Lohnes........It just cracked me up that he is watching Roadkill...I need to see if I can get him an autographed picture of DF and Finnegan....he would lose his shit.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Let him know your connected. Parents need all the points we can get !
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

poor kid! zip ahead to 29:00, and see what could happen!

(Randal and I were there, you can see us in the video if you don't blink)
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I let my 9yo watch that smut with me so I can answer any questions he may have. Don't want him learning it on the street.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                    I let my 9yo watch that smut with me so I can answer any questions he may have. Don't want him learning it on the street.

Almost made me choke on my pretzels....

He asks a lot, I answer a lot...but sometimes they are gonna get bad info...as long as he is not watching crap on motor trend

Comment

Lit contact with wealthy friends and he should find out about it from them at school.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Hmmm, I raised three boys, but can't help you with this. My 25-year-old son thinks it's cool as hell that I drive faster than his buddies!! My ex, however, still considers cars as merely a means to get from one point to another! (Any guesses as to one of the reasons he's my ex??!!)
                        From a mother's point of view, however, I would prefer my sons learn these kind of facts of life from a family member, rather than from a stranger!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Terri, both my kids drive pink demolition derby cars in my honor as I drove pink ( easier to see in old VHS vids at night derbies.. My daughter hits harder than most guys and has a maddog award (most aggressive) .. Both kids have more trophies thanI.. No smut on the street for my babies!

Comment

Way to go, Bob!!! Sounds like you raised your kids right!
                            Last edited by elcaminogirl59; October 19, 2014, 11:28 PM.
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                              Way to go, Bob!!! Sounds like you raised your kids right!
                              Thanks! She is a jailer at the county, he works for the state.. Always cool when both have cars in events! They don't sign with me but they do to each other in derbies!

Comment

Working...
                              X