Finally Road Tripped 2750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Road Tripped 2750

As some know that's the price I paid for a 87 corvette that needs some love. Drove it round trip to Greenville , South Carolina including a detour into the Deals Gap , Tennessee area for a pass down The Tail Of The Dragon . 1225 miles . I averaged 26 m.p.g. I think I'll keep it .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

You took your Vette on the Dragon? Sweet! You do the Skyway afterwards too?

Check out killboy.com, he is out at the Dragon a lot taking pictures of everything that goes by. Maybe he got you.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Glad you're having fun with it! Slightly annoyed that you came this way and didn't come see us but we'll let it go this time.

Dan

Comment

I had checked kill boy saturday and they hadn't gotten them up yet . They had 2 or three guys there so they are bound to have something .129 slayer had a bronzish/copper 6th gen corvette with a top less woman hanging out of it , about the time when I went through so they didn't even see me ! Moonshine got a couple good one in the 12- 1:30 window. Dan I had a niece's wedding to get to and of course the oldest daughter lives there so we needed to spend some time with her. Was trying to figure how to get over to Wee Ville but passed a friend of the family that also went down for the wedding , on my way home. She had hit something on the way home bent a wheel and was going to try to make it home on the space saver spare . ( 40 th anniversary convert able vs Mustang .) I had to make sure she made it back to indy.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Hope you know I was teasin' you. But you two are always more than welcome here! Even in an old Corvette.

Dan

Comment

Yes Dan , I knew . I'm stealing Kingsford on the next trip. LOL
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I wish I got 13.5 with my C3... still, glad you're enjoying the plastic
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Wish you would have stopped at weeville. Let us know when you pull into the driveway. Wait..............we'll hear you.

Comment

Yeah, wished I could have pulled it off. But a friend in need is...... well, a friend in need. :-)
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                  X