Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you actually buy a base model anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that I don't want to do maintenance, its the fact that almost none was done while in the GSA fleet. You follow their maintenance schedule or your unit pays for it and who out there today has enough money in their budgets to do that? Government owned vehicles on the otherhand get treated like cop cars and get pretty good maintenance though they are usually run into the ground use wise.

I'm not looking for a total W/T package stripper, just something with the base model cloth seats because of the way that leather seems to hold up in a truck and I like cloth better in the sun and cold than leather. However I guess I'm just going to take what I can get and if cloth seats aren't on the best value otherwise I guess I'll just try to keep the leather in good shape.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Old Machinisbt hits it out of the PARK! Some cars brought in from different divisions of the state come in with GARBAGE on the floor.. Drink cups, candy wrapers, the like.. BUT some do come in clean.. Just depends if the person that drove it has any GAS....

Comment

Working...
      X