Tax per mile pilot test program..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax per mile pilot test program..

Kitzrobber the governator wants to charge us 1.5 cents per mile for road repairs... We already have one of the 5 highest gas tax in the nation! koin.com/2014/10/27/odot-to-roll-out-mileage-fee-plan-test/

Yeah, I read about this when I was up there this summer. Man there is an idea I hope doesn't catch on. The bad thing (among other bad things) is, as I understand it, is the tax will only be charged to state residents. Sucks

Comment

Send that turd an email . Remind him election day is right around the corner. Another jackass politician or appointee that needs to go.

Comment

a states ego meets federal eventually.
        maine is about that retarded as well.

those roads are not just interstate, they are international. A lot of funds to think big over.
        get their little heads out of the bicycle spokes... time for a leader.
        Is it oregon with LEEDS green on the waterfront and more bicycles than anywhere in the U.S.?

ignore the west wind and the asian continent feeding it. Puny heads..it is sickening.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Looks like they are refunding gas taxes in the pilot programs. How would this work? And what if I drive outside of Oregon with one of these electronic monitors on my car?

Comment

they need to just have a prius tax, eh?

31 cents per gallon state gas tax (does not include federal), at 10 miles per gallon you pay 3 cents per mile. I would love to only pay 1.5 cents, if they would refund the gas tax!

but if you get 20 mpg or better, you would be better of paying the gas tax.
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Here's another case of.......well, we can't do politics here, so I won't.

But I will. Brainless disconnected narcissistic politicians who think they can do whatever they want without any information from anybody whatsoever.

I'll say what really "gets" me. The farthest I've traveled recently was to Ohio, for the Mile. Watching TV there, it was election time like everywhere else. An ugly ad campaign. Always. And there's always some guy in Tennessee or Ohio or everywhere whose commercials have him in a flannel shirt. With a farm tractor in the background, that's a real important subliminal message. There's always that one guy, "I'm not a politician, so vote for ME."

That's hilarious. So, if you're not a politician but you're running for office and have this commercial on TV....that just blows my mind and makes me laugh out loud every time. Yeah, let's replace them all, with other ones. That's the power of The Vote. Go ahead, vote them all out and see what happens. It's hilarious.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                Here's another case of.......well, we can't do politics here, so I won't.

But I will. Brainless disconnected narcissistic politicians who think they can do whatever they want without any information from anybody whatsoever.

I'll say what really "gets" me. The farthest I've traveled recently was to Ohio, for the Mile. Watching TV there, it was election time like everywhere else. An ugly ad campaign. Always. And there's always some guy in Tennessee or Ohio or everywhere whose commercials have him in a flannel shirt. With a farm tractor in the background, that's a real important subliminal message. There's always that one guy, "I'm not a politician, so vote for ME."

That's hilarious. So, if you're not a politician but you're running for office and have this commercial on TV....that just blows my mind and makes me laugh out loud every time. Yeah, let's replace them all, with other ones. That's the power of The Vote. Go ahead, vote them all out and see what happens. It's hilarious.
                Literally choosing the lesser of two evils.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

well,...thats 4 passes on the 1/4 mile strip for cheap.

"gov" sux!!!!!

Comment

I think it's time for an initiative to put that on electric cars.
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                    X