Tire Vs Tire Slasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Vs Tire Slasher

Guy tries to slash a car tire and it literally blows up in his face. Instant karma achieved.! for most of the tire vandal out there, 80 psi can land you in a hospital bed, 100+ psi can cost you a life. looks like whatever he was holding in his hand went so fast and sliced his right arm , you can see the blood pouring as he tries to stand. News says It was a delivery truck, the guy had gotten fired and it was his idea of payback
    "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Dumbass got it coming to him.

Comment

Sometimes justice is swift......
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

dang, instant karma!!!!!

looks like he was bleeding pretty good. way to go dumbass!

Comment

That's just amazing! I can't believe he got right back up. And he was "wearing" that shirt about a hundredth of a second before he slashed the tire. And his face is gonna swell, too, after that plant he took on the hard stuff.

It just goes to show ya, never fire a perfectly good and trustworthy employee for no reason at all. Shame on the HR department.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Last year I was on the RH side of a tractor trailer when the left inner tire on the trailer blew. It was like a M80 going off right next to me. Man, was that loud!
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

After seeing what a blown tire on a semi does to it's suspension, I leave some distance between me and them on the highways.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

I'm going to show these bastards for firing me you just watch. Yeah I'm going to slash this tire screw you guys take this you bastards. BLAM! WTF my arm is broken, how did my shirt come off, shit I'm outta here!

Comment

He probably didn't have medical insurance before so it was a moot point after I'm sure as well
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                    After seeing what a blown tire on a semi does to it's suspension, I leave some distance between me and them on the highways.

No shit! some years ago I was at a safe distance behind one on the freeway when a tire came apart. Kinda like playing dodge ball at 60mph.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I was two lanes over and about 50 feet back on my motorcycle when one cut loose on the freeway. Mentally went right to red alert! Fortunately I was in the clear.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                      X