gas prices in chattanooga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas prices in chattanooga

Went to Chattanooga today to get a load of ulsd at Magellan on jersey pike. The Speedway just upne street on Bonny Oaks had gas for 255 and road diesel ulsd for 312. Wow. Go get it Pdub

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
    Went to Chattanooga today to get a load of ulsd at Magellan on jersey pike. The Speedway just upne street on Bonny Oaks had gas for 255 and road diesel ulsd for 312. Wow. Go get it Pdub
    Down down down. How low can it go? The ragheads have to be hating it, one of the spun-up stories I read said it's because the US production is WAY up and export demand...blah blah blah. Anything that gets cheaper is a good thing.

EDIT: Jerry, If you happen to pass through Spartanburg SC on I-24 or I-85, make sure you need some gas. THAT's the spot. They're right beside he pipeline - They've been giving gas away for decades, amazing the prices there, just in that one spot.
    Last edited by pdub; October 31, 2014, 05:02 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I get there sometimes, our rack price in Knox was 45 cents cheaper than Catlettsburg Ky and trucks as far as Cincinnati was coming t Knox to get truckloads, and ran us out, so here we came to Chatt. Figure the math, 7500 gal x 45 a gal. Paid to go South. Pm me ur phone # if you want, changed phones and lost it.

Comment

PM sent Jerry. We've sure gotta stay in touch.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X