Mandatory equipment for Mopar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory equipment for Mopar

Ho ho ha ha we got a comedian up in here folks...funny guy...he's a funny guy!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

It's those Amish guys...nothing in the belief about not making good money, so why not a carriage upgrade?

Comment

Sounds nice, looks purdy, is slower than a neon. My dad would be pissed if he saw that. Twenty years ago I would have shown him.

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

My mom rear ended one of those when I was a kid. Dude was totally bummed.

Comment

cuz the bright green paint isnt visible enough haha
              Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

The one my mother hit was blue & that's exactly what he was singing, the car was new. Appropriately enough she sent his ass into orbit with a 63 Galaxie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelty View Post
                  cuz the bright green paint isnt visible enough haha

Being a police officer, I thought you would know that the triangle is for slow moving cars. Like tractors and Amish family horse drawn carts. Bhahahahaha
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Triangle is SUPPOSEDTA be on mobility scooters in the bike lanes along with a flag.... Nobody bothers untill they get rolled or rear ended...

Comment

Geek o licious ...Bill Gates

Comment

Working...
                      X