Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Car Super Nationals 2014 WILL BE LIVE AND FREE ON BANGSHIFT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Car Super Nationals 2014 WILL BE LIVE AND FREE ON BANGSHIFT!!!!

Hello all you BangShifters, we're super excited to announce that we have finally come to an agreement with Las Vegas Motor Speedway and have the broadcast rights for the 2014 Street Car Super Nationals coming next weekend! We'll be live Thursday afternoon through Sunday and we're looking forward to tons of great action. Larry Larson, Tim and I will also be racing this weekend in the famed 6 second S10, in search of our first 5 second ET. You aren't going to want to miss it as we go through testing on Wednesday and Thursday. Will Thursday evening be the first 5 second run? You better tune in to find out!

http://bangshift.com/bangshift1320/b...bangshift-com/
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Thats Awsome!!
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I knew they would relent. Bangshift is the irresistible force!
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

As much exposure as Larsons Trucks been getting they'd have been stupid not to let you guys do this, really, congrats!

Comment

looking forward to it..
          the chance for history is a good show..
          Now if my visual studio community edition will hurry up the 10gb download...

might take me awhile to get in on the action. I am actually downloading to make something for a car engine..universal. Script ability in the mix
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

My latest edition of Hot Rod Mag

You see, I may not always read my Hot Rod Magazine

But when I do the cover usually says it all.

Comment

I'll be there too, but just making sure the turn signals are still working :-/
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                I'll be there too, but just making sure the turn signals are still working :-/

I'll be there to do less than that =P
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

I'll be there to do less than that =P
                  I'm looking forward to this!!
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Noticed Matt Frost's Chevy II entered in Outlaw 10.5. Will Ahokas run Pro Mod like hid did last year? Tom Bailey like he did at the Shakedown? Mel needs to amend the event name to "Street Car Supernationals and Drag Week UNLEASHED"!
                    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                    X