I Wanna Post One More Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wanna Post One More Thing

....before I go on work duty next week, trying to get ahead on fun. What will it be? I can't think of anything. Somebody help.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Did you give SueUnit a ride in Red with her looking through binoculars yet? I bet she could even scare you in BlueBelle that way.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      Did you give SueUnit a ride in Red with her looking through binoculars yet? I bet she could even scare you in BlueBelle that way.
      That's a GO. Maybe tomorrow. But she might throw up, she did when I slung Red into the street entering our neighborhood, at her request, let's do that.. We've got two binoculars, hers and mine. We have the equipment. Okay next up....driving with binoculars. Wait....that's RIDING with Binoculars.

Comment

Dangnabit, I was going to suggest a Red ride tomorrow, as there is supposed to be sunshine, but I'm not riding when you are driving with binoculars. How are you going to shift, smoke, and see at the same time????? Oh, and what about STEERING. Anyone have any better ideas of how to spend a free weekend?
        Last edited by sueunit; November 14, 2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Do NOT drive with binoculars, trust me on this one.
          RIDE with binoculars.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            ....before I go on work duty next week, trying to get ahead on fun. What will it be? I can't think of anything. Somebody help.
            Check your inbox !!.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Check your inbox !!.

That's hilarious! I posted it and then took it back down (after I actually read it after I posted it). Unit said, "Where'd it go?" Uhhh gone.

Comment

Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                  Do NOT drive with binoculars, trust me on this one.
                  RIDE with binoculars.
                  Went for a joyride in Red today. Gosh we have great driving roads right here close to our home in eastern Tennessee. Gorgeous scenery, hills, curves and the occasional straightaway where you can see a mile and nobody's coming. 100 mph.

Unit kept saying, "We forgot the binoculars." We'll take 'em next time. We're good, all caught up on fun. If you can get caught up ever.
                  Last edited by pdub; November 15, 2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

When you going to go on the Dragon PeeWee?
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                      When you going to go on the Dragon PeeWee?
                      Superman does it in the middle of the week in the wintertime, when you can see through the trees and run it like a road course, and no cops and nobody else up there. Was right there in April for the Spring Blooms Tour, half the crowd went to the Dragon and the other half followed Diane on other roads.

I like Superman's approach. Unit hates curves. It would have to be a "me" thing one day. Just haven't done it.

Comment

Working...
                      X