Most Hellacious Tire Spinning Episode Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Hellacious Tire Spinning Episode Ever

Yes, I'm re-living fun. The Ohio Mile running Bluebelle the Fusion. Stupid fun. Literally stupid fun.

But watch this and study the track. Go straight to 4:04. Never mind what's happening, look at the surface of the track. I'd never noticed it until just now. Look at where a motorcycle...OMG. You can even see where it changed gears. Like Brian has said over and over, I'd rather be in an electric chair than on a bike going 200 mph. Look at the pavement. The pavement. OMG.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Loving the cackle there at the end Peewee! And yeah, those burnout marks were impressive. That last one just kept going and going.
    Last edited by tedly; November 16, 2014, 04:22 PM.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
      Loving the cackle there at the end Peewee! And yeah, those burnout marks were impressive. That last one just kept going and going.
      I'm sittin' here thinkin' ... looking down the barrel of a duty week....house arrest, essentially. It puts me in the dumps....yep, fun's over for a week.

I don't know what was more fun...making crazy music during the Spring and Fall Tours at the Gearhead Inn or going 139 mph in Red at the Mile or going 131 at the Mile in Bluebelle. It's a tough choice. That Bluebelle thing was so much fun, because it was SO unexpected. Who would have ever thought a Fusion would ever go that fast? I sure wouldn't have thought so. That was a fun as hell ride. HAHAhaHAH! It blew people's minds. HAHAHAAHH!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X