Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1967 1968 CAMARO SURVIVOR...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 1968 CAMARO SURVIVOR...............

IN RUINS - $1000 (san fernando area)

Love the title status "clean", when they state right in the ad bill of sale. Ever try getting a title with a bill of sale?
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

A greand...really?....this guys a jackass....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Yes, and its nerve racking. I bought my Firebird in Alabama and they don't have titles on cars older than something like 1976. The guy insisted the bill of sale was all I needed. Well that was cool and all until ordering a Nevada title for it and the last registered owner of the car wasn't the guy that sold it to me! But fortunately it didn't come up stolen.... I had to go back to the guy I bought it from and get a new bill of sale including the guy he got it from, which fortunately was the last registered owner.

If I were to buy a car in California, the title better be there in hand to sign over or I'd walk away. I was was strongly considering it when I was in Alabama, but nothing would get that car a title IN Alabama, so I gambled big and drove it home. Fortunately it all worked out and six weeks later a Nevada title showed up.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Basically he is selling the title and cowl/vin nbrs... Got 3 or 4 viehcles that the titles did not follow... Pain in the hiney! .. Only way to get rid of untitled derby cars is to cut them up, even then they try to ask for titles..

Comment

No title or vin tag.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

So he's selling a couple of hundred dollars in scrap metal, that you have to dig out then drag out of a ditch, for $1000.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                So he's selling a couple of hundred dollars in scrap metal, that you have to dig out then drag out of a ditch, for $1000.
                5-800 lbs in tin at $120/ton.... If it is still that much/ton

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                  Yes, and its nerve racking. I bought my Firebird in Alabama and they don't have titles on cars older than something like 1976. The guy insisted the bill of sale was all I needed. Well that was cool and all until ordering a Nevada title for it and the last registered owner of the car wasn't the guy that sold it to me! But fortunately it didn't come up stolen.... I had to go back to the guy I bought it from and get a new bill of sale including the guy he got it from, which fortunately was the last registered owner.

If I were to buy a car in California, the title better be there in hand to sign over or I'd walk away. I was was strongly considering it when I was in Alabama, but nothing would get that car a title IN Alabama, so I gambled big and drove it home. Fortunately it all worked out and six weeks later a Nevada title showed up.
                  same here in MD, regardless of how cool the car is, If I see no title in the ad, well, no sale. I wouldnt even buy the car for it to be used as parts. scrap yards here require titles.
                  Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Shelty, cut it up.. Sell frame in 18"X3' chunks as iton, body as tin.. $120/ton for tin, $180-240/ton heavier stuff.. Frames, rears etc..

Comment

The ad has now been removed.

Comment

a vin and a title... I've got one of those from a Camaro I cut up years ago - at this moment, I've no desire to build a 67 Camaro; however, if I did, that vin, plate and title would be on a Dynacorn car... so much easier than bodywork.... plus, you're not pricing the right substance, while there is steel there; lead sells for .45 a pound... I'd sift that hill... bet there's enough lead there to build that car.
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                        X