X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68scott385
    replied
    every picture I ever posted is gone... they made changes whether they said they would or not...oh well

Leave a comment:

• wagonsouth
    replied
    unable to view pictures during a thread...getting the following message, " Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page". Is it my browser (Firefox)?

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_35875.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	1002941 Take II
    Last edited by antmnte; January 24, 2015, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied

Name:	tumblr_ndp5x5ukFj1t5pdaio1_1280.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	421.4 KB
ID:	1002938 ok

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied
    Test
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tedly
    replied
    Originally posted by antmnte View Post
    I get nothing. Just a box at the top that says working. Why. Im trying to post from my phone.
    Sorry, didn't notice this before now. I don't know what the differences are when trying to post from a phone. Do you have the same menu options as Scott's picture?

Also, the box at the top that says "working" is the same for me while the picture is downloading. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes. How long does it sit like that for you?

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    fwiw...the way I do it

#3 is an option, pick one

Name:	how to post pics.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	1002844
    Last edited by 68scott385; January 24, 2015, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Test

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied
    I get nothing. Just a box at the top that says working. Why. Im trying to post from my phone.

Leave a comment:

• tedly
    replied
    Email me one of the pictures that doesn't show up, I sent you my email address in a private message. Hopefully we can figure this out.

Leave a comment:

• LORENSWIFE
    replied
    Tedly, last night that is how I di it, using upload attachments. If the pictures were over 2000000 it would not get them so I edited the size using paint then went through the attachments thing again. So I get it all done and I am seeing them fine, but oletux says he can't see them...so I log out and change users on our PC and before I logged in all I could see were those strange little box shaped things indicating a picture was there, so then I logged in and could see them fine...

Leave a comment:

• tedly
    replied
    Glad to help Whelk. You bring up a point that I forgot to address, after entering an image, hit the "Enter" key to bring it down to the next line so your pics aren't all jumbled up. I'll edit it back in at the directions to help avoid confusion. Thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• Whelk
    replied
    Test

Okay, that helps. On my system there's no spacing between 'insertthisinserthtinserttheotherthing' so it just kind of blended together.
    Thanks for the handy howto.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Whelk; November 30, 2014, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tedly
    replied
    Lol! Hey, misunderstandings happen.

Leave a comment:

• ratpatrol66
    replied
    I thought this was a how do I post pics, not this is a how to. I feel a little dumber! Sorry, thanks, good job!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X