This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
    So post a picture and prove you got it figured out and you get to drink beer with these girls!
    Gyaddamighty....that would have sure been fun about 40 years ago. Where was I when all of THAT was going on? Somewhere else for sure.

Photos aside, I've found that when I want to do a smiley it puts it where it wants to, usually at the start of the text, no mater where the cursor is positioned. So in the edit mode I have to do a cut and paste and then it puts a couple ~~'s at the start of it. There's some bugs, but like at work, you learn to work around it.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

How to rotate?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Malibuplotter; November 26, 2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malibuplotter View Post
        How to rotate?

Not sure what you're asking, do you want to know how to rotate a picture you're posting?
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

tedly has volunteered to be the forum picture posting guru ... if you're having problems, post up here, and the Master will help.

Comment

Lmao! At least my last name isn't Bates!

I'll do what I can, but always remember my sig line.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

I thought this was a how do I post pics, not this is a how to. I feel a little dumber! Sorry, thanks, good job!

Comment

Lol! Hey, misunderstandings happen.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Test

Okay, that helps. On my system there's no spacing between 'insertthisinserthtinserttheotherthing' so it just kind of blended together.
                  Thanks for the handy howto.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Whelk; November 30, 2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Glad to help Whelk. You bring up a point that I forgot to address, after entering an image, hit the "Enter" key to bring it down to the next line so your pics aren't all jumbled up. I'll edit it back in at the directions to help avoid confusion. Thanks man!
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Tedly, last night that is how I di it, using upload attachments. If the pictures were over 2000000 it would not get them so I edited the size using paint then went through the attachments thing again. So I get it all done and I am seeing them fine, but oletux says he can't see them...so I log out and change users on our PC and before I logged in all I could see were those strange little box shaped things indicating a picture was there, so then I logged in and could see them fine...
                      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Email me one of the pictures that doesn't show up, I sent you my email address in a private message. Hopefully we can figure this out.
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

I get nothing. Just a box at the top that says working. Why. Im trying to post from my phone.

Comment

Test

Comment

fwiw...the way I do it

#3 is an option, pick one

Click image for larger version

Name:	how to post pics.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	1002844
                              Last edited by 68scott385; January 24, 2015, 11:53 AM.
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                                I get nothing. Just a box at the top that says working. Why. Im trying to post from my phone.
                                Sorry, didn't notice this before now. I don't know what the differences are when trying to post from a phone. Do you have the same menu options as Scott's picture?

Also, the box at the top that says "working" is the same for me while the picture is downloading. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes. How long does it sit like that for you?
                                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X