Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car model Alex "The Car Girl" hosts Speed Scene Live TV tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car model Alex "The Car Girl" hosts Speed Scene Live TV tonight!

You probably watched her race at the SCSN race that was streamed her on BangShift. She drives the red Dodge Magnum.
    Alex is a model that also Drag Races, or should I say a Drag racer that also models. She drives a 10 second Dodge Magnum and has even done some races behind the wheel of a 8 second altered. She sings and does a blog on Mopar Max magazine.
    Check out her website..........

She will be live in studio tonight on Speed Scene live TV talking about Mickey Thompson tires, her Blown Dodge Hemi, SEMA show, Las Vegas Thanksgiving race and Street Car Supernationals.

Check it out tonight at 6:00 pacific / 9:00 Eastern time at www.SpeedSceneLive.com
    Last edited by SpeedSceneLiveTV; December 2, 2014, 08:43 AM. Reason: forgot words

She is on live right now.

Comment

Missed it ... is the video archived for playback ?

Comment

Yep, Anytime at www.SpeedSceneLive.com
        Watch it on your computer, phone, or mobile device anytime for free.

Comment

dang, she seems made for TV. pretty, smart, racing experience, a winner, well spoken, etc.
          give that girl an NHRA TV show and i'll bet the ratings go way up.

Comment

"dang, she seems made for TV. pretty, smart, racing experience, a winner, well spoken, etc.
            give that girl an NHRA TV show and i'll bet the ratings go way up."

Wow, dont get much better than that. Thank you for the nice words, I passed them along to Alex.

Comment

Hell, I might just steal, er........ I mean, borrow your quote

Comment

Working...
              X