Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swedish Ops or Classic auto glass Innovations Robert Jackson BEWARE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish Ops or Classic auto glass Innovations Robert Jackson BEWARE!!!!

Robert Jackson of Swedish OPPS or Classic Auto Glass Innovations is a scammer!! I sent him $1500.00 over 3 yrs ago for one of his glass kits still no glass or promised refund!! Robert Jackson of 110 n 1st st, Madill,OK 73446 (580) 263-0454 BEWARE!!! ( Facebook)( Robertjacksonscam )and join the list of people he has scammed!! I have joined the list of people at the Oklahoma Attorney Generals office that is investigating all of our claims!! If you don't believe me do a web search on this guy!!
    ·

scammer!!!

Comment

So you joined up here, on New Years, just to say that?
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
        So you joined up here, on New Years, just to say that?
        Must be one pissed off dude ... for that kind of money, I'd take a trip from Missouri to Oklahoma !!!

Comment

Road trip!
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Must be one pissed off dude ... for that kind of money, I'd take a trip from Missouri to Oklahoma !!!
            beyond 500 bucks.. I'd be at the attorney generals office.

might need guns.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

... or five of your buddies from the football team !

Comment

Three years ago? I guess he's going to every car site on the internet to put the word out.........
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not surprising, never liked the way that guy presented himself on the PT forums. Came right out the gate acting like he was going to start a revolution in the car world lol.

Comment

Which forum is PT ... do you mean our Power Tour board ?

Comment

mth65
                      FNG

Last Activity: January 1st, 2015, 01:58 AM

logged out right after making two posts and hasn't been back.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                        Which forum is PT ... do you mean our Power Tour board ?
                        The pro-touring forum, he probably made his way over there though.

Comment

They finally got him. What a liar and thief. ROBERT JACKSON!!!
                          MADILL, Okla. -- A Marshall county man is speaking out after he was accused of embezzling thousands of dollars.

Comment

Glad you got some satisfaction . Don't expect to hear from you again but , I you would like to actually chat instead with us instead of just using the site ..... come back . Don't wait 9 months .
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by mth65 View Post
                              people at the Oklahoma Attorney Generals office that is investigating all of our claims!! If you don't believe me do a web search on this guy!!
                              ·
                              if they've done nothing in 3 years, there isn't anything to do...

the internet makes it far too easy to slander someone - do a web search, find some guy who has nothing better to do with his time. If he wronged you, sue him. If you win, post the results here.... otherwise this is a shakedown and should be prosecuted by the Attorney General of Oklahoma.... wonder if the OP knows not to bend over for the soap?
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X