June ECTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June ECTA

Looks like I will be there. Any one else??
    steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Already registered. Now that Mutt has a full measure of boost we'll see what he REALLY does w/o intercooler (the next mod).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      Already registered. Now that Mutt has a full measure of boost we'll see what he REALLY does
      What are your expectations ?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

What are your expectations ?
        The real answer is "whatever the little guy will do" but I think maybe 105 or something in that region. Hopefully a realistic goal. I'm guessing that at 15 PSI or so the incoming air may get hot enough that the intercooler will matter (when I get one). I have EGT but not inlet air temp - might be a good idea to add that gage.

Dan

Comment

I think you should just pin the waste gate shut. Well at least on your second pass. I should be seeing you there, with the car hopefully.

Comment

Hi Mike! Hope you can make it! It will be fun to see the Evo back on the track.

The pressure ratio gets pretty high without the wastegate controller (we tried that on the dyno to make sure the turbo had output) and I'm hoping to run this engine for many years so I'll hold off on that, at least until I can afford my big injection pump from Sweden. That may be an over-winter project.

Dan

Comment

Rolling out early in the morning.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
              X