Who's Going To The July ECTA Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going To The July ECTA Meet?

I have to miss this one. I'm adding the intercooler and making some other changes to Mutt and that will not all get done in time.

So - who's going to try the 1/2 mile?

Dan

That one's up to the boss. My next planned return was going to be in August.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

You'll be lonely in August. The next scheduled meet is at the end of September.

Dan

Comment

I'm going to be there....but more importantly so is Kel

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Dang! Hope I get another chance to meet her. ME's coming along on the September meet and maybe Marsi, too. Hope Kelli can make that one.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan
            D'oh! Yes, you are right.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

No September for me. The ski job is in full swing with weekend sales. My attendance is mandatory if i want to keep the job.

Steve
                Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
                  No September for me. The ski job is in full swing with weekend sales. My attendance is mandatory if i want to keep the job.

Steve
                  So what does that have to do with Kelli coming? (Does she spell her name "Kelli" or "Kelly" - or something else?)

Dan

Comment

Kelly but i am lazy and it turns into kel. No way is she attending without me. Motor sports are not her thing. It rates right up there with dental surgery and golf.

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
                      Kelly but i am lazy and it turns into kel. No way is she attending without me. Motor sports are not her thing. It rates right up there with dental surgery and golf.
                      I've heard that golf is where you get dental surgery - the docs are all there.

I know what you mean - not ME's thing either. She's going in September but will spend most of her time either in Wilmington (it's kind of a cool little town) or at the consumer mall in Jamestown (I think I have that right - where the good BBQ joint is, anyhow). We sometimes rent her a car so she can come and go as she pleases.

Dan

Comment

Today would be the perfect day to race. The weather great mid 70s. You could make as may passes as you wanted.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X