Loring??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loring??

All You LSR guys need to get your cars up to Loring Maine. One mile or a mile and a half. They have the best-track in the country, no weather issues like high winds. Every meet has a few less competitors than the last. If we don't get some more people up there racing we could lose the best venue in the country. Yeah it is a long drive, it is 2500 miles for me. If I was not so old, 71, I would make every meet, he'll if I had a third driver I would make every meet. You spent a zillion buck to make it fast now get it where you can really see how fast it will go!

With Bonneville being canceled I thought a lot of folks would be there. It's all I can do to make Ohio (I drive solo from coastal NC) and I don't see me making Loring, at least on a regular basis. It'll be interesting to see how the September Ohio meet fills up.

Dan

Comment

I live 100 miles away in maine..
      No one has claimed little engine records, which is what I would be going for, and 200mph was not common on this last gathering.
      I do have excuses, but feel bad.. I had learned of the idea before it opened years ago always enthused. (I was a kc135 crew chief, and remember the last planes leaving)

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X