Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody ready For The September Ohio Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody ready For The September Ohio Meet?

Mutt and I are (more or less) ready. Also, Dick the Volvo owner is going with his 6 cylinder BMW bike for his first time as a racer.

I modified the driveshaft loop and I THINK nothing hits now. I also trimmed the air dam so I can drop the front end more. Along with a willingness to add a bit more boost and (hopefully) better air I'm hoping for a 130 this time.

See y'all there!

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; September 24, 2016, 08:37 AM.

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    I trimming the air dam so I can drop the front end more, add a bit more boost ...
    Hopefully Mutt will get you there this time !

Comment

When are you coming, Steve? Love to see you there.

Dan

Comment

Infinitely unknown

Comment

On The Road Again......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            On The Road Again......

Dan
            Pics or it didn't happen! Postem up boys!
            A Carter Carb Shop, sales and service

Comment

I have some video on my GoPro but they're still in the camera. The one going down the track is probably pretty much like the last one but I turned the GoPro 90* and took a shot of what I'm doing whilst driving down the track - might be interesting. I'll get on downloading.

I posted this in "General" but worth noting here - this was to be the final Ohio Mile meet. The airport needs their runway back for increased business for their new customer. While we'll miss the track and the townsfolk have been warm and welcoming we ARE happy for all the new jobs that will come to the town which they need badly. Keith and Brian and wives are searching hard for a replacement and have some viable prospects but no contract has yet been signed. I've suggested we change the name of ECTA to GTA - the Gypsy Timing Association.

Dan

Comment

Video is in "General"

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X