Time For THIS Post!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time For THIS Post!!

Who's ready for the June ECTA meet? Registration in, car ready, etc?

I have my registration in and a room booked (including the one on the way there). I DO have to get Mutt on the hoist and fix the screw-up I did when I forgot to pull the air dam before pulling him on the trailer (it was cold and rainy and I was frazzled and, and....). It was a dumb mistake but fixable so I gotta fix it or run w/o air dam which I will try at some point but not yet. He also needs 30 more clicks on the boost controller but that's easy.

Hope to see y'all there!

Dan

Good luck Dan.

Comment

Same here.... let us know how it goes....
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

No one else going (besides Dan B)?

Dan

Comment

I'll be there as well Dan. Got a lot of good info making some shakedown runs in the Breaking Wind Firebird and looking forward to putting the coals to it!

Comment

Excellent! I LOVE the name. I have issues with that but the unpadded seat makes it less of a fire risk!

See you there.

Dan

Comment

I just received the Email with the inspection form, schedule, and access map (we can't use the main access due to a car show). I downloaded them to "Preview" and printed them from there and it worked flawlessly.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                No one else going (besides Dan B)?

Dan
                Me me me. We won't know until tomorrow evening if I'll bring Bluebelle or Red (Bluebelle on the dyno tomorrow for a fix and a tune, fingers crossed).
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I leave tomorrow AM so I'll load up today with enough stuff to sink a battleship. ME will meet me in Detroit following the meet so I'll have all kinds of stuff for her and The Grandboys as well as my stuff (racing suit, jack, etc.) so poor truck will have his bed full of it all. See you there!

Dan

Comment

Have a great time, and, good luck to all!
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Red. Dyno Man couldn't fix Bluebelle today. Her ECU is corrupted, probably from all the tunes I've put on her. She'll have to go to the Ford dealership to get re-flashed.

So Red and I are positioned in Blytheville waiting to go through tech tomorrow. If I could drive today instead of tomorrow.....today.

Comment

Go Pdub Go! Be safe and have FUN!!
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Red and I have everything we need to pass tech for 150, I think. IF the installed 5 point harness counts. Tech will be interesting. Very.

I was totally bent on bringing Bluebelle because that's just silly fun, she goes faster than she's supposed to go (if she'll run and she won't right now). Red will go lots faster than that, if they'll let him. Film at eleven tomorrow regarding tech clearance, and it's fun no matter what. Boy oh man it's gonna be hot Saturday, 94 degrees on airport concrete.

Comment

Big Red Camaro is here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010269.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	1203263

Dan Stokes is here.

Name:	P1010282.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1203264

Some other folks are here, too.

Name:	P1010266.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1203265

Comment

Awesome! How/d Red do in tech?
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                              X