No announcement yet.

Four cars OVER 400 on the salt!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four cars OVER 400 on the salt!!!!!!!!!

We already know Danny went over 400.... Now the Carbiliner and George Poteet have gone over 400.... And the fricking Turbonator went 470!!!!!!!!!!!
    2018 is the year of EPIC SALT. Damn, I should be there.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Isn't it interesting, though, that all those people who were faster then Danny won't be remembered like Danny will be.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Well, the Mickster was a giant among men. That made Danny the sentimental fave.

Comment

Will Thompson be doing more runs ?

Comment

My understanding is he went home after achieving his goal. Of course, a little money and some prodding - maybe next year he'd try to go faster.

Comment

A little late from another forum Landracing.com.
            Info by Milwaukee Midget:

After a bit of talking the Seldom Seen one out of the tree, we have tested and verified the Audio Streaming.

Tests - at least to my tired, old ears - indicate what I believe is the BEST audio sound we've had since we started these projects.

NOTE - NEW INFORMATION

To further make this the go-to link for 2018 Speedweek information, I've added the link that takes you to the results posted on the SCTA-BNI website -

Comment

It's not over 400, but Studebakers have ruled the salt for decades. This morning, Brandon Leggitt drove his slippery bad and black '53 coupe to a 326 MPH record.

Comment

5 over 400. Flashpoint went 425....

Comment

Working...
                X