April ECTA Event Postponed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April ECTA Event Postponed

We are sad to inform you all, we must postpone our April event.

This decisions was not an easy one for us. We've been staying up to date on COVID-19 announcement, both nationally, in Arkansas and specific to Blytheville. Currently Arkansas is one of the few states without a "Shelter in Place" or similar order but restaurants are take-out or delivery only and as of today, the Governor of Arkansas has placed restrictions on hotels and lodging.

We recognized the nature of our event did allow for greater physical distance than many other events but still wanted to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our racers and staff. We were evaluating all of our procedures to determine if there was a safe way for us to still race when the Blytheville Airport we rent from informed us the airport will likely not be available. What is usually just a few planes that we can easily work around is turning into a full field of planes that are currently not in use given the significantly reduced air traffic.

Due to this news regarding hotels and availability of the airport, we have no choice but to delay this event. We are currently working to secure a date in June and will keep you informed of such.

We miss our racers very much and hope you all are staying safe and healthy.
    Thank you
    Steve Strupp
    President ECTA .llc

Got that Email this AM. So sorry to hear about this but I guess that how it'll be for a while. I had decided to pass on this event so I could have the $$ for Loring so it doesn't impact me - but I'm hoping Loring will be able to run.

Hang in there, folks!

Dan

Comment

Working...
    X