Displaced Yooper 2021 Events WISH LIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaced Yooper 2021 Events WISH LIST

With the Virus pretty much Cancelled my entire 2020 Retirement Tour.........
    With my FREE 2021 USO Calendar, entering events. Then will build Another Retirement Tour For 2021.........
    Not as a Entrant, but as a Observer, want to Experience a Land Speed Racing event.
    Please post major events for next year.

Thanks

It's a pretty diverse world. SCTA (Southern California Timing Association - Bonneville and El Mirage) will be at <SCTA-BNI.org>. ECTA (East Coast Timing Association) is sort of slipping away from the ECTA moniker but is very much involved with LSR in Blytheville, AR and had an event last year at the Spaceport. They have a newish website address which I'll look up when I sign off and add on here. EDIT: it's <ectamile.com> Loring Timing Association in Loring, Maine runs (I think) 2 meets/year. I think the website is <lta-lsr.com> but I'll double check that (EDIT - that's correct).

There are other events in Nevada (Silver State Classic IIRC - Big Red has run there) on a road course as well as the Texas Mile - Google them and you'll get info. There are other meets that are held sporadically depending on when they can get funding and find a place but I don't have any info on how to track them down. There is sometimes info on here so watch BS!

Hope to see you! I'm planning to run next year but that's somewhat dependent on the state of the vaccine (my docs want me at the head of the line).

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; October 12, 2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Thank You :-)
      I'm waiting out the Virus Vaccine myself.
      I am not High Risk, just working on Bare Minimum Health Insurance till Medicare kicks in. (A pulling Early Retirement penalty, once I turn 65, my union kicks the full insurance back in.)
      But I want to build trips, even for a few weeks, tying in "Experiences".
      May start out as a Off Roading Event, then a Major Swap Meet, and, and, ...... You get it.
      There's a reason I built that longer trailer last January-February, and now building a Custom Van to tow it.

I let you ALL know where I'm going, get to meet other Rusty Iron Junkies
      Last edited by Captain; October 13, 2020, 06:42 AM. Reason: Auto correct

Comment

Working...
      X