• Show
Clear All

• studemax
    replied
    Ya'll have FUN!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    I'm sittin' here at Weeville just waiting on GO for launch date. I'll be there in time for tech and the dinner on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Red_Kitty
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    So is everybody ready? I'm still messing with an oil leak but may have it conquered. Should find out today.

Dan
    Just about; I did most of the Tech sheet last weekend. Then need to load up and get fuel.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    So is everybody ready? I'm still messing with an oil leak but may have it conquered. Should find out today.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Red_Kitty
    replied
    It's wierd - the previous owner left a pair of Jorts and some New Balance shoes in the trunk as a welcome gift ......

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Nothin' like a full rooster! They turn into Sunday dinner...... (Sorry, being silly)

It'll be fun to meet the 'Vette though I'm having trouble envisioning you with your shirt half unbuttoned and gold chains (I know it's an old stereotype). PDub is coming too, right? This will be fun. I, of course, am wondering what the new turbo will do. I'm operating on the theory that I have plenty of fuel and Mutt just needed more air to go more fast. We'll see.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Red_Kitty
    replied
    Hi Dan

I'll see you there. The roster is filling up, almost 75 entrants so far.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    OK! I'm all signed up and the motel is booked. The surgeon (well, his PA) says everything is healing nicely and by the end of April I'll have no more lifting restriction so all is GO! We're both fully vaccinated so with reasonable care to avoid becoming a carrier travel should work, too. So I'll see y'all there. Who else is going?

Dan

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    One advantage to having the only F/DT that runs ECTA - ALL those records are mine when I get there! I 'spose someone could show up with another F/DT but it hasn't happened yet. I'll be completely vaccinated by then so my current thought is that I'll go but ME worries a lot about Covid.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    I'll repeat ... all 2K records are currently open records ... helloooooo ?
    Anybody want to be an LSR record holder ?

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Steve, thanks for posting this. You tree"d me. I'm still deciding but I sure would like to attend.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    started a topic ECTA Spring Fling

ECTA Spring Fling

The spring fling is only 10 weeks away. Be sure and register before it’s too late. Remember we only take 150 entries. We have added a 3rd distance this year 2 kilometers All 2K records are currently open records.

BLYTHEVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    4701 Memorial Ave. Blytheville, Arkansas 72315

APRIL 30, MAY 1 & 2 ​
    Tech starts April 29

To register for events visit: https://ecta.raceday.pro.

To make hotel reservations: Call 870-763-5800 https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/reservation

Working...
X