Blytheville cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blytheville cancelled?

Just read on landracing.com that the October Blythevllle meet is cancelled because both new owners are in the hospital?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Originally posted by studemax View Post
    Just read on landracing.com that the October Blythevllle meet is cancelled because both new owners are in the hospital?
    True. The October meet is cancelled as both Steve and CJ (his wife) are in the hospital with Covid. CJ is pissed as she has to wait it out but Steve is on a ventilator so his situation is not good. Their daughter Kayla and SIL Colt sent out the notice. Kayla is a new mom and evidently Colt isn't up to running the meet on his own so they cancelled it. Sending best wishes to all involved.

Dan

Comment

I thought they weren't treating C-19 with ventilators anymore, due to scarring in the lungs?
      Here in Wichita they put the patient on his stomach and supplement with oxygen.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        I thought they weren't treating C-19 with ventilators anymore, due to scarring in the lungs?
        Here in Wichita they put the patient on his stomach and supplement with oxygen.
        Just saying what Colt said in his announcement. I hadn't heard about the treatment you mentioned.

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X